QA Tester (Contract)
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
- Writes and maintains test automation.
- Develops quality assurance standards.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience testing in C, C++, Java.
- Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Familiar with NT, UNIX and/or Solaris environments.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Manual Testing (Excel, ALM)
- Automated Testing (QTP, UI, DB, Unix File Systems)
- 5-7 years of experience
- Java, Selenium, JUnit – Need
- SQL, Oracle – Need
- Agile – Nice
- JBehave, JMeter – Nice
- Jira, Eclipse – Nice
- Ideal candidate has DEV background that has moved to Test. They think like a tester. They have built automation suites in QTP. They have java experience, especially JUnit.