Senior Manager, Security GRC
Location: Dallas, TXSEND RESUME
Our client is a multi-billion dollar global company that holds a market leadership position in their industry. Their ongoing commitment to technology transformation has fueled new possibilities which are providing them distinct competitive advantages over the competition. There also continues to be financial investments in technology transformation in areas such as web application development, cybersecurity, cloud enablement, and connected devices.
They also have been investing in their global, enterprise security team which is already more than 150 strong. To further their commitment to cyber, our client is seeking to add a Senior Manager in their Security GRC area. This group manages the data protection strategies for the company and is accomplished through the development, implementation, and administration of programs that help address compliance requirements to state, federal and industry standards, while protecting their stakeholders and related information.
This person will manage the establishment of an enterprise-wide cyber security risk framework; inform and execute enterprise-wide cyber security risk and control definition and assessment & process oversight; and ensure cyber security operational effectiveness through cyber security KPI selection and performance assessment, and oversight of risk lifecycle management. This role will encompass both internal and external cyber risk lifecycle management. Responsibilities for this role will be both operational and strategic and will require collaboration with leaders across the enterprise. Responsibilities for this role will be both operational and strategic and will require collaboration with leaders across the enterprise.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus at least 5-7 years of experience in audit or information security related role. CISSP, CISM, CISA, or CRISC certification a plus.
- Strong understanding of audit methodologies and regulatory requirements pertaining to information security, privacy and/or data security
- Project management experience highly desired
- Ability to manage multiple complex priorities and competing agendas without express authority over delivery teams
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and regulations across a large, complex business
- Analytical aptitude with an emphasis on investigative, methodical critical questioning and logical thinking; a data-driven decision maker
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with leaders at multiple levels and facilitate team interactions
- Experience with Cloud security control requirements
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to influence peers and senior leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop diverse talent and assemble a highly effective team, inspiring those in the organization to do the best work possible and move the organization forward