Sr Software Engineer (Java)
• Review requirements and high level designs.
• Support the creation of technical documentation for projects assigned [detailed design documents & system interface specifications documents].
• Develop service gateway API’s based on the technical documents.
• Focus on end-to-end performance and on the customer experience as key differentiators of against the competition.
• Track project tasks, provide status and ensure tasks completed on schedule.
• Troubleshoot defects and code resolutions.
• Maintain robust build process and produce detailed release notes.
• Assist infrastructure team in configuration of web, application & SOA servers.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to other members of the team.
• Contribute to process improvements, including researching and introducing new development tools.
• 7 + Years Experience in Information Technology.
• 5+ Years Experience developing n-tier Internet applications with Java/J2EE (EJB, JSP, Servlet & JMS). • Must be proficient with SOAP/REST Web services, message queues & rules engines.
• Experience with JBoss or similar J2EE application server(s).
• Experience with JBoss Enterprise SOA platform is a must.
• Prior experience in integrating with Payment Gateway is desirable.
• Strong understanding of JBoss ESB, Drools, jBPM/JPDL, SAML, Web services security.
• Excellent understanding of cache and performance management within the application layer stack.
• Good understanding of JBoss Seam framework.
• Proficient with open source frameworks such as Struts, Spring, and Hibernate and with Standard JAVA development tools including Eclipse, Jboss developer studio, ANT, Maven, Cruise Control, log4J, etc.
• Strong understanding of Linux/Unix/Microsoft Environments.
• Operations architecture and/or security architecture.
• Working knowledge of Oracle and MySql database platfor